Having grandiose plans about lead generation via PPC is all very well but you have to consider your budget before going overboard with the expenses shooting up horrendously. True, your dream as a PPC Manager turns to shambles when the reality of having to work with a small PPC budget sets in. Do not be disheartened though. You have to be rack your brains and come up with innovative ideas now. Make do with the budget in hand and have a great time converting leads. Here are a few tips to get you started. Good Luck!
1. The first thing you need to do is to opt for Google Adwords coupon preferably in the very first month itself. This will help you to plan your PPC strategy effectively even, if your budget is miniscule.
2. It makes sense to go in for brand bidding especially when your account does not enjoy an organic presence. It is also going to less pricey and you do not want to lose out to your competitors who are eager to increase the traffic by bidding on brands.
3. Another great option to make a shoestring budget work is by targeting online visitors by means of ‘Google Display Network’ (GDN). You need to focus on only the cities/towns relevant to your products and services.
4. Remarketing is a sure shot option when you are concerned about converting the interested visitors who have visited your website more than once. PPC experts advice that using remarketing on GDN helps to increase the number of conversions exceptionally.
5. Scheduling your adverts according to the estimated time of getting the most leads is a clever way of cutting your expenses. All it takes is an inquiry about the time when your adverts will be displayed. Check out the period for the most visitor clicks thereafter and turn off / reduce your bids after that time.
6. You need to go for when you have a limited amount to spend. AdWords library includes this option and Google recommends it highly.
7. It is also a good idea to utilize shared budgets strategy negative keywords once your campaign is already launched and the visitors to your website have become familiar with the sector. Managing the negative keywords every month in order to target the right viewers and eventually convert the leads works wonders in minimizing the PPC expenditure.
8. Targeting only the local populace limited to the region, countries or districts covered where you can sell your products and/or services helps too. This approach will certainly help you to increase your profits substantially while keeping your expenses down.
9. The ‘call-only campaign’ is an important strategy that will allow you to target all those potential customers who remain glued to their mobile phones even when they are traveling. All you need is to display your contact No., company description, and the call button so that the interested viewer can call you the instant they know what the services you offer.
10. Fret not, if you are not ranked at No. 1 on Google. Remember that your adverts will be visible to the mobile users even when you are positioned at No. 2 or No. 3. You will still be able to convert your leads and watch your profits go up by operating on a small PPC budget.
Have additional tips? Do Share them with us.