WHTL (www.whtl.co.in) is looking for a candidate who is passionate about building a business, energetic and bold. As Business Development Manager, you’ll be part of the team that will be working to expand the business. We have already established some foothold in the industry and working on web and mobile different technologies for clients across the globe (US, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, Japan etc. and ofcourse in India). We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who can leverage that and generate more business from existing clients as well as add new clients to our portfolio. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for Business development and must be a highly motivated individual, a go-getter who can deliver results against all odds.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook etc. ) to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Job requires visiting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Experience and Skills
- Education – UG – B.B.A – Management / PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Marketing
- 1+yrs Exp. in Marketing of Websites, Portals, E-Commerce, Mobile Apps, Online Marketing & SEO Services
- Smart & Dynamic Male & Female Graduates / Post Graduates with excellent communication and relationship development skills.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult conditions and emerge successful. Raring to prove themselves as better than the ordinary lot.
- Incentives for meeting or exceeding targets
How to Apply
If you’re interested and your profile matches the above criteria, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do mention your current location, CTC, ETC and notice period as well.