In this digital economy, it is very important to stay constantly connected with the consumers. Otherwise, your competitors will be benefiting from your absence on the various online platforms. The only way you can ensure that your business gets a strong online presence is by starting a PPC campaign. Running an effective campaign is more important for the start-ups as they need to spread the awareness for their products among the consumers.But only a strong and strategized PPC campaign will provide you with the desired results. So if you are doing PPC for a start-up then you need to realise that your strategies and tools should be different from those of the large business enterprises. Here are a few tips that will help you to get started.
- Keyword Relevancy: The problem with start-ups is that most of them do not realise that they need to do something unique to make people aware of their existence. So instead of pushing the products you need to use keywords that explain the things you are offering to your customers.
- Keyword Niche: It is not that hard to apply these theories in your PPC or other digital marketing campaigns if you make sure that your keywords have problem-related words as well as phrases that have a high search volume which will get the required traction to the ads. Negative keywords can improve your PPC targeting & CTR, and lower your CPC’s. Once you have the right keywords you need to ensure that the ad texts are relevant and are capable of explaining the viewers that your company has the right solution for their problems.
- Keyword Grouping: The campaigns should always be created basing on the product and the budget. If the campaign is created around the product then the ad groups should be created in such a way that they contain all the similar keywords. This will ensure that traffic is directed from each one of the ad groups to all the relevant ads as well as landing pages.
- Relevant Ad Texts & Landing Pages: The keywords should be appealing to your target audience and once they are convinced you can demonstrate your products through the ad texts as well as the landing pages. For a start-up, it should always be the first priority to capture the attention of the consumers. Once you have their attention you can introduce them to everything that you have to offer them.
- Consistent User Experience: The entire experience of the viewers from the search to the click as well as the landing page should be highly consistent. This way, when they are searching for a solution to their problems, they will find your company and will learn about the solutions that you have to offer. So it is bound to boost your conversion rates.
- Competitor Analysis: Even if you have just started the business you are bound to have competitors who are offering similar services or products to the consumers. It is essential to notice their bidding trends, ads as well as landing pages.
- Search Terms Report Analysis: Another common mistake made by most start-ups is that they spend too much time on looking for keywords instead of properly implementing the ones that they already have. Too many keywords will not only increase your budget unnecessarily but will also yield no return. The ideal decision is to run a few campaigns where each one of them has 2-4 ad groups under them.
If you manage to follow these essential points then you will get the desired results from your online marketing campaign and will definitely stay ahead of your competitors.
Have something to add to our list? Do share them with us.